Oral PresentationFor physical participants:
- Your oral presentation should not exceed 15 minutes. If your presentation stretches over 15 minutes, you must end your presentation to ensure strict adherence to the programme.
- Your presentation will be followed by a Question and Answer (Q/A) session not exceeding 5 minutes.
- Please submit your presentation file(s) as PDF or Microsoft Powerpoint to the section helper at the end of the preceding session, or at least 5 minutes before the start of your session at the respective venue.
- Please also meet up with the Chairperson of your session to inform him of your presence.
- Please record 10 to 15 minutes video or ppt/pdf presentation with audio.
- Upload your recorded presentation in the submission system before 9th July 2023.
- Your presentation will be available online until the end of the conference. There are no live presentations required.
- Please design your poster in one A4 paper.
- Upload your poster in the submission system before 9th July 2023.
- For all participants, posters will be available online until the end of the conference with voting system for the best poster. There are no hard copies required for posters.